Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/13 18:22:44 UTC

[TRINIDAD] Supporting touch capability

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2108

I am proposing to add a new Agent capability for touch devices.

It would involve adding:
  static public final CapabilityKey CAP_TOUCH_SCREEN =
          CapabilityKey.getCapabilityKey("touchScreen", true);

To org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.agent.TrinidadAgent. And also adding
the code to add this for the Andoid and iOS devices.

Any comments? Name of the key sound reasonable to everyone?

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: [TRINIDAD] Supporting touch capability

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Here is a proposed patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12482729/TRINIDAD-2108.patch

Sorry for the odd diff, the svn EOL was not set to native for
the capabilities.xml.

I can add a "none" for all other browsers, but it appears that for the other
capabilities, the "none" is not used, but instead the capability is simply
not set and therefore null.

Posted by Blake Sullivan <bl...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Blake Sullivan <bl...@oracle.com>.