Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> on 2006/04/25 19:36:14 UTC

Re: more questions on training spamassassin

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 10:30:47AM -0700, Webmaster wrote:
> In my setup, the server running spamassassin is different than the server
> delivering the final e-mail.  This means a few extra headers will be added
> by the time the clients see the e-mail.
> So my question is, is it even worthwhile to train spamassassin manually in
> this scenario ?

If you're just talking about adding in some Received headers and the usual
stuff associated with delivery, that's fine.  If something massive happens
between receiving the mail and delivering it, that's a different issue.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"And, although some really nasty mind-games were played, no entities were

RE: more questions on training spamassassin

Posted by Webmaster <we...@hostation.com>.

Yep, just a few received headers.
Thanks.