Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by "Van Den Berghe, Vincent" <Vi...@bvdinfo.com> on 2017/11/07 06:42:35 UTC

UCI.NET bug correction

Hello,

There are problems in Lucene.NET/ICU.NET interoperability. I've managed to isolate one problem (contributing to access violation in BreakIterator) and submitted it to the ICU.NET group.
See https://github.com/sillsdev/icu-dotnet/issues/54
This has now been integrated in ICU.NET.
Perhaps the powers-that-be can try this new version with Lucene.NET: I'm not capable of doing this at the moment.
There are more problems in ICU.NET, but it takes a while to isolate the culprits. To be continued, I'm sure.

Vincent