Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2017/03/27 15:13:55 UTC

New blog post: LINQ vs SQL in Ignite.NET: Performance

Enjoy: https://ptupitsyn.github.io/LINQ-vs-SQL-in-Ignite/

Re: New blog post: LINQ vs SQL in Ignite.NET: Performance

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Easy readable and as usually a comprehensive blog from Pavel! Recommend everyone to spend a couple of minutes for it.

Pavel, do you think we can apply the same optimizations LING does for our “raw” SQL queries?

Prachi, please post to DZone and find a time updating the blogs page.

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.