Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by wai <yu...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/15 18:33:14 UTC

Orchestration with JSR181

I am working on the last example on the tutorial page.
I get these two services from xmethod.
First method     : Get a zipcode given a city name.
Second method : Get around ten days of weather forecast given a US zipcode.
I cannot put these two services in one assembly as outlined in the tutorial
because there is a clash on the namespace, so I put them in twp different
service assemblies. Each SA has a jsr181 and proxy to respective xmethod web
service. I have the two services assemblies working.
Now I have to do the orchestration part, but I have no idea how to put them
together.
Any suggestion is welcome.
Thanks,
Wai

These are the xbean.xml from weather Forecast assembly, the zipcode is
similar.

Http-su:
<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
       xmlns:cityweather="http://servicemix.yung.org/cityweather/"
       xmlns:weather="http://www.webservicex.net">
  <http:endpoint service="cityweather:CityWeather"
                 endpoint="soap"
                 targetService="cityweather:CityWeather"
                 role="consumer"
                 locationURI="http://localhost:8192/cityweather"
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
                 soap="true" />
  <http:endpoint service="weather:WeatherForecast"
                 endpoint="WeatherForecastSoap"
                 role="provider"

locationURI="http://www.webservicex.net/WeatherForecast.asmx"
                 soap="true"

soapAction="http://www.webservicex.net/GetWeatherByZipCode"/>
</beans>

JSR181:
<beans xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0"
       xmlns:weather="http://www.webservicex.net">

  <jsr181:endpoint pojo="#cityweather" />
  <bean id="cityweather"
class="org.yung.servicemix.cityweather.CityWeatherImpl">
    <property name="weatherForecast">
      <jsr181:proxy context="#context"
                    type="net.webservicex.WeatherForecastSoap"
                    service="weather:WeatherForecast" />
    </property>
  </bean>
</beans>