Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/04/02 23:28:27 UTC

Re: Commit?

COFFMAN Steven wrote:

> I know there was some voting a while ago, so do I have commit access? I've
> got some more patches, and I'd rather avoid mail bombing the list with
> files.

Since nobody expressed a veto (-1) and James is not around very often
(not even in PMC, I suspect he's really busy at work) and we got some
+1, I think you're clear for take off. :)

Pier, could you please add him as a FOP committer? thanks (remember to
upgrade the list in the xml-core module). Steven, please, mail Pier
right away with the username you want.

Welcome aboard :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.