Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/04/16 19:00:57 UTC

Proposal to remove CompositeContext.registerModelObjects()

I don't think we actually use this anywhere and with support for
recursive composites I don't think we are likely to in the future.

I'd like to propose removing this to simplify the API - any objections,
please speak up.

--
Jeremy

Re: Proposal to remove CompositeContext.registerModelObjects()

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
I don't think we use this anymore either. I think I originally put
this in there as a convenience method when registering a bunch of
things.  +1 to remove.

This reminds me we are going to need to figure out how to dynamically
add bunch of things as a "unit of work", but I guess we can deal with
that later.

Jim