Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Manuel Alejandro Ortiz Gil <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/06 19:35:26 UTC

Information of Apache Cassandra

Hi, I want to use Cassandra for a website and want to know if i have to pay
any right to use it.

RE: Information of Apache Cassandra

Posted by Michael Kjellman <mk...@barracuda.com>.
http://bit.ly/Sr5zSc
Posted by sankalp kohli <ko...@gmail.com>.
It is licensed under Apache so the answer is no. If you are interested, you
can read the license agreement on Apache.
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html