Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org> on 2015/09/02 09:57:58 UTC

How to set CouchJS memory in CouchDB 2.0?

Folks,

Since the release of CouchDB 2.0 is nigh, I started to test the waters by running
my applications integration tests, which run mostly fine.

However, when parsing a relatively large document I incur in:
<<out of memory
SyntaxError: JSON.parse>>

Of course, before running the failing integration tests, I changed the couchjs max
memory to the same value I use in CouchDB 1,5:
[query_servers]
javascript = ~/git/couchdb/bin/couchjs -S 134217728
~/git/couchdb/share/server/main.js

Is this the correct way to set the CouchJS memory in CouchDB 2.0?

Regards,

Luca Morandini
Data Architect - AURIN project
Melbourne eResearch Group
Department of Computing and Information Systems
University of Melbourne
Tel. +61 03 903 58 380
Skype: lmorandini