Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Rob McEwen (PowerView Systems)" <ro...@powerviewsystems.com> on 2006/08/14 20:59:21 UTC

Re: Checking my own users mail

Tom Lindell asked:
> Every now and again one of my bonehead customers get's a trojon that starts
> shooting out spam message like crazy.  I usualy catch it withen a few hours
> but I am wondering if there's a way for me to scan messages my customers
> send and drop them or bounce them back if there detected as spam.

Tom,

Don't you require password authentication as a prerequisite for users being allowed to relay message through your server? (and I'm always wondering if this is enough protection from trojans?)

Rob McEwen
PowerView Systems
rob@PowerViewSystems.com

RE: Checking my own users mail

Posted by Thomas Lindell <tl...@adlmail.com>.
I do however if they get a Msoutlook trojon that can use outlook to forward
the spam it get's right on through