Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by sam tam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/01 10:28:42 UTC

Re: DOMUtils.stringToDOM(in) - Gives Null in Ode-test module

Thank You Alex and Matthieu for your reply .

I downloaded a fresh repo for ODE today .So i think i have all the files
(chnaged ones) with me .

Gave a run of bpel-test module.

I did change a few :

bpeltest.java ::

        server = new BpelServerImpl();
        mexContext = new MessageExchangeContextImpl();
        server.setDaoConnectionFactory(new BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl());
        server.setInMemDaoConnectionFactory(new
BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl());
        server.setScheduler(new TestScheduler());
        server.setBindingContext(new BindingContextImpl());
        server.setMessageExchangeContext(mexContext);
        store = new ProcessStoreImpl();
        server.init();
        server.start();
    }
___________________________________

protected void tearDown() throws Exception {
        server.stop();
    }
 //deployDir -target/test-classes/bpel/2.0/HelloWorld2

    protected void go(String deployDir) throws Exception {

            Collection<QName> procs =  store.deploy(new File(deployDir));
            for (QName procName : procs) {
                server.register(store.getProcessConfiguration(procName));
            }

            QName serviceId = new QName("http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsd
","HelloService");

            String operation = "hello";

            MyRoleMessageExchange mex = server.getEngine()
                    .createMessageExchange("", serviceId, operation);

             String in =  "<message><TestPart>SAM</TestPart></message>";

             mexContext.clearCurrentResponse();

              Message request = mex.createMessage(null);

               System.out.println("Input String = "+in);

               Element elem = DOMUtils.stringToDOM(in);

               System.out.println("Input Element = "+elem.toString());

               request.setMessage(elem);

               System.out.println("Input Request= "+request.toString());

                mex.invoke(request);
                Message response = mex.getResponse();     // Get the
response from ODE
                String resp = DOMUtils.domToString(response.getMessage());
                System.out.println(resp);
            }

}
Console ::

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (
org.apache.ode.store.hib.DbConfStoreConnectionFactory).

Input String = <message><TestPart>SAM</TestPart></message>

Input Element = [message: null]

Input Request= org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MessageImpl@54777e

java.lang.NullPointerException: null message!
    at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MessageImpl.<init>(MessageImpl.java:40)
    at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MessageExchangeImpl.getResponse(
MessageExchangeImpl.java:112)
    at org.apache.ode.test.BPELTest1.go(BPELTest.java:150)
    at org.apache.ode.test.BPELTest.main(BPELTest.java:55)

So as said before the input request to mex itself is null the how could it
return  ?

Can any plz shed some info on this. Thanks Alex for your help in this . Plz
update if you find  anything on this issue.

Sam...

Re: DOMUtils.stringToDOM(in) - Gives Null in Ode-test module

Posted by sam tam <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sorry evrybody ..

The error was with me ...

If you see the above code i had typed :
 QName serviceId = new QName("http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsd
","HelloService");

I missed a ' l ' so i got all sorts of things !!

Found out now..bpel-test working fine !

Thanks..Sorry for the series of mails.

Sam...

.

Re: DOMUtils.stringToDOM(in) - Gives Null in Ode-test module

Posted by sam tam <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sam tam <sa...@gmail.com>.
To add :