Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org> on 2007/08/21 16:44:46 UTC

spamd fails to restart on SIGHUP?

I have seen this once or twice, but still very rarely - spamd will fail
to restart after receiving a SIGHUP.  It stops, but does not restart.
There's nothing in the log to indicate why.  Has anyone seen the same?

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Re: spamd fails to restart on SIGHUP?

Posted by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org>.
Per Jessen wrote:

> I have seen this once or twice, but still very rarely - spamd will
> fail to restart after receiving a SIGHUP.  It stops, but does not
> restart. There's nothing in the log to indicate why.  Has anyone seen
> the same?

OK, this happened yesterday and now just again.  Any suggestions on how
to debug it?

/Per Jessen, Zürich