Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2000/12/21 02:57:15 UTC

notes on beta 1

The apache_pb.gif was missing from docs/docroot, it's there now.
Update your tree to grab it (no commit, it was a cp.)

Thought, if any docco folk want to commit an improved '2.0'
graphic, that would be very cool.  I have some real docco work
I need to do before we roll tonight.

Bill

Re: notes on beta 1

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
> The apache_pb.gif was missing from docs/docroot, it's there now.
> Update your tree to grab it (no commit, it was a cp.)
>
> Thought, if any docco folk want to commit an improved '2.0'
> graphic, that would be very cool.  I have some real docco work
> I need to do before we roll tonight.

I would note at this point, that I plan on spending tomorrow doing some
heavy-duty docs work.  The thing is, if the released docs aren't complete,
we can at least start to get complete docs on the web site, and have a
more complete set for the 2nd beta.

Okay, I'm off to run now.  I'll roll in 1 hour.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: notes on beta 1