Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <na...@esha.com> on 2003/07/31 20:17:59 UTC

[VOTE] Marinó A. Jónsson for committer to Velocity Tools

Marino has been a knowledgeable and prolific contributor of excellent
code, suggestions, and discussion for the Velocity Tools subproject.
His contributions (particularly to VelocityStruts) have been and continue
to be incredibly helpful!

+1 from me.

Nathan Bubna
nathan@esha.com

Re: [VOTE] Marinó A. Jónssonfor committer to Velocity Tools

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Nathan Bubna" <na...@esha.com> writes:

> Marino has been a knowledgeable and prolific contributor of excellent
> code, suggestions, and discussion for the Velocity Tools subproject.
> His contributions (particularly to VelocityStruts) have been and continue
> to be incredibly helpful!
>
> +1 from me.

How could I not throw my +1 behind someone who comes so highly
recommended.  Looking forward to sharing in your contributions,
Marinó.

- Dan

Re: [VOTE] Marinó A. Jónsson for committer to Velocity Tools

Posted by Gabriel Sidler <si...@teamup.com>.
+1
Welcome on board Marino!

Gabe

Posted by Gabriel Sidler <si...@teamup.com>.
+1
Welcome on board Marino!

Gabe

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
One of my concerns was the length of time contributing, but Nathan
strongly stands by his belief that Marino will continue the great work
that he's been doing.

+1

Welcome, Marino.

geir

On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 02:17 PM, Nathan Bubna wrote:

> Marino has been a knowledgeable and prolific contributor of excellent
> code, suggestions, and discussion for the Velocity Tools subproject.
> His contributions (particularly to VelocityStruts) have been and
> continue
> to be incredibly helpful!
>
> +1 from me.
>
> Nathan Bubna
> nathan@esha.com

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
geirm@adeptra.com                                   203-247-1713(m)

Re: [VOTE] Marinó A. Jónsson for committer to Velocity Tools

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.