Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sajith Vimukthi <Sa...@zone24x7.com> on 2008/12/15 08:42:34 UTC

Sample code for some examples for using solr in applications

Hi all,

I need some sample code of some examples done using solr. I need to get an
idea on how I can use solr in my application. Please be kind enough to reply
me asap. It would be a grt help.

Regads,

Sajith Vimukthi Weerakoon

Associate Software Engineer | ZONE24X7

| Tel: +94 11 2882390 ext 101 | Fax: +94 11 2878261 |

http://www.zone24x7.com

Re: Sample code for some examples for using solr in applications

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
See also http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrResources

On Dec 15, 2008, at 2:57 AM, Andre Hagenbruch wrote:

Grant Ingersoll

Lucene Helpful Hints:

Re: Sample code for some examples for using solr in applications

Posted by Andre Hagenbruch <An...@rub.de>.