Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/20 08:45:11 UTC

API changes

Hi,

I think that I'm mostly done with the API changes -- see OPENJPA-317.

One outstanding issue is a naming problem. Internally, we use a
'FooMode' naming structure for lots of our symbolic constants, but the
JPA spec uses a 'FooType' naming structure for its enums. Which should
we obey? The most recent patch mostly goes the 'FooType' route.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907

Re: API changes

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
Hmm. Actually, I'll change things to be consistent, but use Type for
new things when it sounds nicer.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey