Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2014/06/25 19:03:06 UTC

Platforms 3.6.0 release timeline

Hi,

When the next core platforms releases will go out? Trying to find this information in mailing list w/o any success, not sure this has been already discussed.

Thx!
Sergey

RE: Platforms 3.6.0 release timeline

Posted by "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.
As a part of the latest 3.5.0 release, we have pulled out support for Windows 8.1 universal apps. This requires a platform and a CLI update. Hence planning it for 3.6.0 release.
Though Brian was looking at June for 3.6.0, my guess is that it will be more in July.

Apart from Windows 8.1 release, are these any other features that require major version change?

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer