Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2022/02/21 02:55:45 UTC

[VOTE] [APACHE FINERACT] 1.6.0 for release

Hi everyone,

We have created an Apache Fineract 1.6.0 release, with the artifacts below
up for a vote.

It fixes the following issues:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.6.0+-+Apache+Fineract

Source & Binary files :
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/fineract/1.6.0/

Tag to be voted on (rc#):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=fineract.git;a=commit;h=refs/heads/1.6.0

Fineract's KEYS containing the PGP key we used to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/fineract/KEYS

Note that this release contains source and binary artifacts.

This vote will be open for 72 hours:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thanks,

Aleks

P.S.: I found a last minute minor cosmetic issue in the source
distribution; looks like we didn't include all Gradle wrapper files (JAR is
missing); I have a PR open at https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/2041;
contains no functional changes, just this rather small fix; I think we can
still vote on this release, wouldn't want to delay the release vote just
for a non-critical minor fix.

Re: [VOTE] [APACHE FINERACT] 1.6.0 for release

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
+1

Posted by Frank Nkuyahaga <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by hitesh prajapati <hi...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Kigred Developer <ki...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mukundhan Murugesan <mu...@zucisystems.com>.
+1
________________________________
Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
+1 [binding]

Posted by ondur kiyelo <on...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Petri Tuomola <pe...@tuomola.org.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
+1

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
+1

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 [binding]

wrote:

> +1
>
> On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 6:37 AM Bruce <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 21, 2022, 5:56 AM Aleksandar Vidakovic <
>> cheetah@monkeysintown.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> We have created an Apache Fineract 1.6.0 release, with the artifacts
>>> below up for a vote.
>>>
>>> It fixes the following issues:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.6.0+-+Apache+Fineract
>>>
>>> Source & Binary files :
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/fineract/1.6.0/
>>>
>>> Tag to be voted on (rc#):
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=fineract.git;a=commit;h=refs/heads/1.6.0
>>>
>>> Fineract's KEYS containing the PGP key we used to sign the release:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/fineract/KEYS
>>>
>>> Note that this release contains source and binary artifacts.
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 approve
>>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>>> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Aleks
>>>
>>> P.S.: I found a last minute minor cosmetic issue in the source
>>> distribution; looks like we didn't include all Gradle wrapper files (JAR is
>>> missing); I have a PR open at
>>> https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/2041; contains no functional
>>> changes, just this rather small fix; I think we can still vote on this
>>> release, wouldn't want to delay the release vote just for a non-critical
>>> minor fix.
>>>
>> --
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [VOTE] [APACHE FINERACT] 1.6.0 for release

Posted by Arnold Galovics <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bruce <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Hi everyone,

... just a small reminder that the release vote closes later today.

Cheers

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 8:21 PM <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com> wrote:

> [+1]
>

> *********
>
> *Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O*
>
> Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: *zsaid2011*
>
> Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com
>
> Schedule Meetings: https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

Posted by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com.
[+1]

[...]