Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Harinee Sampath <ha...@edlconsulting.com> on 2008/11/25 22:31:15 UTC

Integrating existing J2EE application with Lenya

Hello everyone

I have an existing J2EE based eCommerce application (JSPs, servlets etc).
How can I go about integrating this application with Lenya? I would like to
get the site layout administration and workflow on a couple of my pages.

Has anyone else here accomplished this?

I am new to Lenya/Cocoon. Any resources you can point me to that talks about
the said integration?

Thank you
Harinee

Re: Integrating existing J2EE application with Lenya

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Harinee Sampath schrieb:
> Hello everyone
>
> I have an existing J2EE based eCommerce application (JSPs, servlets etc).
> How can I go about integrating this application with Lenya? I would like to
> get the site layout administration and workflow on a couple of my pages.
>
> Has anyone else here accomplished this?

it depends on how exactly you want to integrate these two. In order to
help I think you need to be a bit more specific, for example

- a product page, whereas the part of the product information and the
shopping cart information is coming from the eCommerce app
and another part of the product information is stored within Lenya and
should be aggregated with the rest and the "rendering" of the overall page
should be done with Lenya

Do you mean something like this?

Thanks

Michael