Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by wo...@pta.de on 2007/10/11 14:56:37 UTC

[Trinidad] tr:panelPopup broken in Trinidad 1.2.2 with FF 2.x ?

Hi,

For your information, as I am not sure wether this is a known problem
or just a configuration issue on my side.

 I tried a simple popup such as

alignment="center" modal="true">

                                 <trh:rowLayout>
                                                                        <
tr:commandButton accessKey="1" text="1:Cancel"
  action="fXAbbrechen"/>
                                                                        <
tr:commandButton accessKey="2" text="2:Ok"
  action="f1Change"/>
                                   </trh:rowLayout>

However, this only works in IE 7 but not in FF 2.x. In FF the behaviour is
strangely buggy: the mouse pointer
switches to a "prohibited" symbol and everything is disabled apart from
FF's close button. BTW there is no
Javascript error.

Any ideas regarding this behaviour?

Thanks,
Wolfgang.

Re: [Trinidad] tr:panelPopup broken in Trinidad 1.2.2 with FF 2.x ?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
1.2.3 will have some large position fixes. 1.0.3 already has them.