Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2017/07/07 09:14:38 UTC

Release of Invoker and Compiler plugins

Hi Folks,
I'ds like to release Invoker and Compiler plugins.
It's release with small numbers of issues fixed.
If someone want to fix anything else feel free to do so as I will start
release middle of next week.

Cheers
--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Release of Invoker and Compiler plugins

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
For the compiler-plugin, let me release QDox first so we can use some of
its latest fixes.
I'm still waiting for the next ASM, latest one isn't compatible with
current java9 class descriptors.
That's the situation for quite some time, so let's not block it for a new
release.

Robert

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Yup the plan is to release both in the same time

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.