Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Apolinaras Sinkevicius <ap...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/06 05:29:02 UTC

How to stop logging only certain directory?

I need to stop logging just one directory in one of my
virtual servers?
Is there a way how to do it?
I did following, but it still does not work:
SetEnvIf Request_URI "^/crm/*" dontlog
SetEnvIf Request_URI "^/crm/*^" dontlog
SetEnvIf Request_URI "^/crm/admin/*" dontlog
SetEnvIf Request_URI "^/crm/admin/*^" dontlog
	CustomLog /var/log/httpd/hawking_log
common_with_mod_gzip_info2 env=!dontlog

Re: How to stop logging only certain directory?

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Apolinaras Sinkevicius wrote:

> Nope, it did not work?
> Any other ideas?

The you are doing something fundamentally wrong.  Are you editting the
correct config file?  Do you restart the server after changing the config
file?  Are you putting this stuff in the correct place in the config file?
Do you have more than one CustomLog/TransferLog directive?

Joshua.

Re: How to stop logging only certain directory?

Posted by Apolinaras Sinkevicius <ap...@yahoo.com>.
Nope, it did not work?
Any other ideas?

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.