Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Webb Morris <we...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/21 18:50:19 UTC

WSDL interop

I'm a newbie to the Axis group, so forgive me if this is a rehash, but I searched the archives for
the answer to this question and couldn't find it.

I've been given a WSDL file and would like to generate the client classes for it.  The WSDL file
was generated by Axis (apparently) and I have no control over it.  In our organization, we've been
using JWSDP 1.3.  I have attempted to generate the client files using the JAX-RPC wscompile tool.
The compile fails with the following error:

error: modeler error: unsupported schema type: "{http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap}Vector"

There was one mention of a similar error in the archives
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=105152004702378&w=2), but the post was almost a year
old and there were no resolutions.  Does anyone have a new insight that might prove useful?

Thanks,

WM