Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2019/06/19 09:37:36 UTC

[ANN] New committer: Christian Schneider

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Sling has invited
Christian Schneider to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Please welcome Christian.

Christian, you might want to introduce yourself.

Thanks,

Robert

Re: [ANN] New committer: Christian Schneider

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@apache.org>.
Welcome Christian

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Christian!

Regards
Julian

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Georg Henzler <sl...@ghenzler.de>.
Welcome Christian!

Sent from my phone

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Welcome on board - Christian

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
welcome christian!

stefan

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Many thanks for the warm welcome.

Let me introduce myself:

I work in the AEM framework team with focus on replication and cloud
transition. So my main work area in sling will be the distribution modules.
Before starting at Adobe I worked for about 6 years at Talend as a full
time Apache open source architect.
My main interests are in clean code, OSGi, cloud and messaging.
I started working on Apache projects in 2007 and became a CXF committer in
2008. Since then I worked on a lot of other Apache projects around OSGi and
integration like Apache Karaf, Camel, Aries, ActiveMQ.
I also have a blog and a series of tutorials about OSGi at :
http://liquid-reality.de/ <http://liquid-reality.de/Karaf-Tutorial/>

Christian

Am Mi., 19. Juni 2019 um 11:37 Uhr schrieb Robert Munteanu <
rombert@apache.org>:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Sling has invited
> Christian Schneider to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that he has accepted.
>
> Please welcome Christian.
>
> Christian, you might want to introduce yourself.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de