Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Rustem Rafikov <r....@gmail.com> on 2008/02/14 09:53:15 UTC

[build] pdb files are missed

Hi All,
After switching to the new build I noticed there are no pdb files anymore.
If more precise, there are some for some libs (located in bin) but msvc
fails loading symbols from these.
There are no pdb files for those libs resided in bin/default at all.
Could someone look to the patch attached to JIRA (H-5509)

Thanks,
Rustem

Re: [build] pdb files are missed

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.