Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alessandro Caviglione <c....@gmail.com> on 2021/05/20 16:47:01 UTC

Primate gui on other server

Hi guys,
I tried Primate GUI since one of the firsts release and I remember that
I've installed it on another server made it point to my management server
by changing a config file.
Now I see that old github repo is bo more available and the new UI has been
integrated in new ACS release.
But my question is this: can I still install it separately and connect to
my ACS 4.13?
Where I can find the new repo?

Thank you

Re: Primate gui on other server

Posted by David Jumani <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Alessandro,

The new UI has been integrated into the cloudstack repo available at https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/master/ui
It can still be built and installed on another server and point to your management server, however, it won't be compatible with 4.13.
You can upgrade your cloudstack version to 4.15 to enjoy all the features of the new UI