Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by vijayjoseph <jv...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 16:59:09 UTC

path issue in continuum 1.1 with Ant

Hi,
 Iam getting some strange issue in continuum,whenever  i try to automate the
ant command in Continuum,it cannot able to resolve the path specified in
properties file but the ant script works fine in command window.my build.xml
and properties file is below

*** build.xml****
<target name="create">

		<generateModel contextRoot="${context.root}"
                       moduleName="${module.name}">
                       destdir="${src.dir}/">
			<services>
				<fileset dir="${src.dir}">
					<include name="**/*.java"/>
				</fileset>
			</services>
			<classpath>
				<path refid="projectclasspath.path"/>
			</classpath>
		</generateModel>
</target>

***create.properties***

context.root =home
module.name = sample
src.dir = ./../service/src

project is under d:\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\working-directory\11

and build.xml is located inside the
d:\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\working-directory\11\build\build.xml
and service folder located in
d:\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\working-directory\11\

Iam getting error as
d:\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\working-directory\11\.\..\service\src not
found

seems like continuum cannot resolve the relative path from the properties
file

Re: path issue in continuum 1.1 with Ant

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Are you sure it isn't a ant error? Continuum doesn't know anything about
your build.xml, it only delegate to ant the execution of your build.

Emmanuel