Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by 陈龙 <ch...@foxmail.com> on 2021/07/01 03:59:54 UTC

回复:Demo of writing new integrated test

Hi&nbsp;

&nbsp; I'm in

发件人:                                                                                                                        "dev"                                                                                    <flycash@apache.org&gt;;
发送时间:&nbsp;2021年6月30日(星期三) 下午3:56
收件人:&nbsp;"dev"<dev@shenyu.apache.org&gt;;

主题:&nbsp;Demo of writing new integrated test

Hi all,

Hello, I am working on integrated tests and I wrote some simple tests for
HTTP.

So if you are interested in how to write new tests for other plugins,
please join this meeting.

https://meeting.tencent.com/s/nJ4XL5xH5bPO

meeting ID:211 175 235

Thank you!

Regards,
Deng Ming

Re: 回复:Demo of writing new integrated test

Posted by tzzz z <zh...@gmail.com>.
I think this is very interesting, I'join

ks joo <jo...@gmail.com> 于 2021年7月1日周四 12:47写道:

Posted by ks joo <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by midnight <ll...@163.com>.