Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2000/12/06 20:41:14 UTC

Header and HeaderElement

Hi,

I'll probably get rid of the current Header class, and replace it with the
HeaderElement class (actually, HeaderElement will become Header).

The only thing which will be changed is NameValuePair.toString(), which
would have to do what Header.toString() is doing. Header and NameValuePair
have the same API, so it shouldn't break anything (except I'll have to
replace HeaderElement by Header in the code).

Is it ok with you BC ?

Remy

Re: Header and HeaderElement

Posted by "Park, Sung-Gu" <je...@thinkfree.com>.
There is no order.  Even though it's not important.

Posted by "B.C. Holmes" <bc...@roxton.com>.