Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Arnaud Simon <as...@redhat.com> on 2007/06/19 16:38:04 UTC

[.Net] 0.10 support

Hello,

I would like to discuss with people interested in .Net our strategy for
achieving 0.10 support. I can think about several options:
1) Independently Extending the current code base with 0.10 support
2) Match 0.10 architecture with the Java client architecture but keep
the implementations fully dissociated
3) Wait for the java client implementing 0.10 and then generate C# code
out of it
4) Provide a wrapper around another client implementation
5) etc.

May I ask to people interested by .Net to come back to me so that we can
organize a teleconference for discussing those points? Note that we will
minute our meeting and post the minutes to this list.

Note that we should also discuss WCF support but this is another topic
that should be the subject of a next call.

Regards

Arnaud