Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/15 04:04:10 UTC

[Axis2][OM] change to the OM API

Hi all,
I made some changes to the code to make it more easy-to-use.

OMElement has been added a new method , getPullParser(), that returns
a stax pull parser. the returned one is actually the staxParserWrapper
who knows how to switch between the actual underlying parser and the
Object Model.

To make this approach much safer, I have moved the staxWrapper impl to
the same package as the OMElement implementations and made the
constructor default (package access).

thoughts?

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2][OM] change to the OM API

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Very nice .. +1!

Sanjiva.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Hi Ajith and all!!

>>Hi all,
>>I made some changes to the code to make it more easy-to-use.
>>
>>OMElement has been added a new method , getPullParser(), that returns
>>a stax pull parser. the returned one is actually the staxParserWrapper
>>who knows how to switch between the actual underlying parser and the
>>Object Model.

[Chinthaka] Yeah, this is good Ajith. Earlier we had to give an OMElement to
some other class to get the stax pull parser. I think now we can get a
reference to the pull parser from the Element itself.

Chinthaka