Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Stefan Högberg <st...@aol.com> on 2015/10/05 14:21:32 UTC

Re-subscribe to the OpenOffice email list for translation

Dear Sirs,

I was subscribed to the OpenOffice email list for translation, but now I do not receive any more email for some reason.

I think I had a problem with my email client (AOL). It seems that there was some kind of size limit, and my my inbox went full, so no more messages were allowed. I guess that I was automatically blocked by the OpenOffice translate email list. I have now emptied my inbox, although I had preferred to keep all the historic email messages.

Can you resubsribe me?

Yours Sincerely, Stefan

P.S. I have helped with translation of the Swedish part under the Pootle name "vicinity".

Re: Re-subscribe to the OpenOffice email list for translation

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 05/10/2015 Stefan Högberg wrote:
> I think I had a problem with my email client (AOL). It seems that there
> was some kind of size limit, and my my inbox went full, so no more
> messages were allowed. I guess that I was automatically blocked by the
> OpenOffice translate email list.

Hello Stefan,
if you resubscribed (I see you sent a mail to the -subscribe address
too; this should trigger the confirmation request and then subscription)
everything should be fine.

Did you receive the messages from this list in the last days? If not,
you can probably fix it yourself by unsubscribing and then subscribing
again. But let us know if you still have issues. Of course nobody
unsubscribed you forcefully, but if many messages bounce back the system
indeed considers an account to be inactive and suspends delivery.

Regards,
   Andrea.