Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by hetadesai56 <he...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/22 11:34:58 UTC

can not open kylin web ui

Hi,

I am working on HDP 2.6.5 on virtual box. I have installed
apache-kylin-2.6.0-bin. kylin started successfully. But Web UI is not
working. I did port forwarding in virtual box for kylin default port 7070.

How can i resolve this ?

Thank you,
Heta

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: can not open kylin web ui

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Remember to add the "/kylin" context on the URL, sometimes people may
forget: http://hostname:7070/kylin

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC