Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/12/16 19:39:28 UTC

[Core] Release 1.2.1 process

Leonardo,
Sorry for answering so late. I had to go through a two weeks backlog
in my inbox. And two weeks means a huge load when subscribed to
MyFaces lists...  ;-)

Anyway, to give you as much help as possible I started a new wiki page
at the Vienna Hackthon:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ReleaseHowTo

This page should replace all the outdated infos on other wiki pages
regarding the release procedure. Feel free to add stuff.

Seems like most of your questions where answered in the meantime. Do
you still have issues with the 1.2.1 release?

--Manfred