Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by toponraja S <to...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 14:02:20 UTC

netconnection.connect.failed

i am trying to install openmeetings in my windows xp machine using xampp
for mysql database. i have the openmeetings with red6. i have made changes
in the persistence file to enable db connection. Then i started the
red6.bat and tried to access it in browser vi
localhost:5080/openmeetings/install .i completed 2 steps in installation
and it was redirected to openmeetings page but got a error message and i
was not able to proceed further. someone please help me to sort out the
problem.
Thanks and Regards, S.Ponraj

Re: netconnection.connect.failed

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.