Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Juan Noguera <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/08 21:31:24 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache2.1.6: failed to enable APR_TPC_DEFER_ACCEPT

Hello,

I just installed Apache2.1.6[alpha] on a Mac G3 (PPC) running a fully updated Debian Linux. It compiled ok (no error). However, when trying to start it (apachectl start) I get the following error:

(92)Protocol not available: failed to enable APR_TPC_DEFER_ACCEPT

I have done a quick search in several mailing lists and google and could not find anything related to this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

BR/ Juan

Re: [users@httpd] Apache2.1.6: failed to enable APR_TPC_DEFER_ACCEPT

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On 7/8/05, Juan Noguera <ju...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just installed Apache2.1.6[alpha] on a Mac G3 (PPC) running a fully
> updated Debian Linux. It compiled ok (no error). However, when trying to
> start it (apachectl start) I get the following error:
>
> (92)Protocol not available: failed to enable APR_TPC_DEFER_ACCEPT
>
> I have done a quick search in several mailing lists and google and could not
> find anything related to this problem.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.

Try
AcceptFilter http none
in httpd.conf.

Probably your kernel doesn't have TCP aqccept filters enabled.

Joshua.