Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicole Natho <na...@math.TU-Berlin.DE> on 2002/06/17 09:27:39 UTC

cocoon.java - method process

Hello!

In the file cocoon.java, I found something I don't understand.

In the methods process(Environment environment) and process(Environment
environment, StreamPipeline pipeline, EventPipeline eventpipeline) I
found the code-snippets:

try{
	if (this.getLogger().isDebugEnabled()) {
	++activeRequestCount;
		if(this.getLogger().isDebugEnabled()) {
		this.debug(environment, null, null);
		}
	} .....

Why "if(this.getLogger().isDebugEnabled()) is called twice within the
"try"?

Thanks and greetings
Nicole

RE: cocoon.java - method process

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Nicole Natho [mailto:natho@math.TU-Berlin.DE]
>

> Hello!
>
> In the file cocoon.java, I found something I don't understand.
>
> In the methods process(Environment environment) and
process(Environment
> environment, StreamPipeline pipeline, EventPipeline eventpipeline) I
> found the code-snippets:
>
> try{
> 	if (this.getLogger().isDebugEnabled()) {
> 	++activeRequestCount;
> 		if(this.getLogger().isDebugEnabled()) {
> 		this.debug(environment, null, null);
> 		}
> 	} .....
>

> Why "if(this.getLogger().isDebugEnabled()) is called twice within the
> "try"?

In case if first one did not work ;)

Will be fixed, thanks for noting this.

Vadim