Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Unico Hommes <un...@apache.org> on 2004/07/04 20:57:50 UTC

SQL Store DASL Basic Search implementation

I have just committed the first draft of a BasicExpressionFactory
implementation that compiles DASL queries in native SQL. It has not been
much tested, it has known issues I will be working on, and there is no
support for plugging in different SQL dialects yet.

To try it out you need to set the 'use-rdbms-expression-factory'
parameter of the AbstractRDBMSStore to true.

--
Unico

Re: SQL Store DASL Basic Search implementation

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de>.
Very cool! I will try it ASAP :)

Oliver

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>.