Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Steve Davids <sd...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/10 19:30:53 UTC

I am attempting to migrate our deployment process over to using the
recently added "Blob Store API" which should simplify things a bit when it
comes to cloud infrastructures for us. Unfortunately, after loading the jar
in the .system collection and adding it to our runtimelib config overlay
analyzers from our schema doesn't appear to be aware of our custom code. Is
there a way to specify runtimeLib="true" on the schema or perhaps an
alternate method to make sure that jar is loaded on the classpath before
the schema is loaded?

Thanks for the help,

-Steve

RE: Loading Solr Analyzer from RuntimeLib Blob

Posted by Uwe Schindler <us...@apache.org>.
You may better ask this question on the solr-user@lucene.apache.org list.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
uschindler@apache.org
ASF Member, Apache Lucene PMC / Committer
Bremen, Germany
http://lucene.apache.org/

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.
components in schema are not loaded from runtimelib yet. Only
solrconfig components are loaded from runtime lib a.k.a blob store