Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/06 15:32:57 UTC

3.1.4 release?

Hi all,

Are there plans for a 3.1.4 release? I noticed HIVE-22393 [1] didn't
get into Hive 3.1.3, but that bug makes Hive Streaming unusable, at
least in Apache NiFi. Is there a workaround, some property or
something I can set to make the stats work (or at least not throw an
NPE)?

Thanks,
Matt

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-22393

Re: 3.1.4 release?

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Naveen,

I don't think I have permissions to commit to branches? Way back when
I submitted the patch I think it was Gerrit or something, do I have to
do the same thing but for the branch-3?

Thank you,
Matt

Re: 3.1.4 release?