Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bill Parker <do...@netnevada.net> on 2002/08/20 18:54:33 UTC

Stripping out all version info?

Hi All,

	Does anyone have a GOOD set of instructions on how to strip out all version
information in Apache 1.3.2x and PHP so that nothing is presented to the
outside
world?  I've looked at ServerTokens, but is there something more that can
be done?

-Bill

Re: Stripping out all version info?

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@apache.org>.
See your php.ini file.  You will find this:

expose_php = On

Set that to off and restart your server.  That will take care of the PHP
parts of things anyway.

-Rasmus