Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2022/01/26 18:14:08 UTC

IntelliJ import treating sdks/java/core/src/test/java not as source

Hi all,

I don't remember if I asked this before or figured it out. My most recent
refresh of the IntelliJ project does not index sdks/java/core/src/test/java
as source files. I looked at the history of the `idea { }` blocks in the
gradle configs and I did not see anything obvious. Has anyone else
encountered this or tried to fix it?

Kenn

Re: IntelliJ import treating sdks/java/core/src/test/java not as source

Posted by Daniel Collins <dp...@google.com>.
It should treat them as test sources.

Try changing the gradle wrapper it uses from the builtin one to the gradlew
file in the repo root