Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Abdul Rahaman <a....@onnect.net> on 2014/10/01 08:27:50 UTC

Cordova and OS X 10.10 Yosemite GM

Hi guys,
I was wondering if Corodva will work fine with Yosemite GM. I was about to update from my Mavericks to Yosemite GM.

Best regards,
AR

Re: Cordova and OS X 10.10 Yosemite GM

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.
I¹ll tell you now.

AW: Cordova and OS X 10.10 Yosemite GM

Posted by Toplak Daniel <D....@cadenas.de>.
Hi,

we have successfully build and test a current app project based on Cordova 3.4 with XCode 6 and OSX 10.10.
We had only problems with generating an IPA in Orgranizer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

CADENAS GmbH
Head of Mobile Development
Daniel Toplak

All I did was make a virgin project, add ios, and send to emulator, and it worked. That isn¹t a terribly deep test, but there ya go.

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.