Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/12/25 06:00:06 UTC

[Discuss] Kubernetes is always trying to pull docker images from Docker Hub

Hi Devs,

I'm seeing a problem with Kubernetes 0.5.2 where it always trying to pull
docker images from the Docker Hub even though the docker images are
available locally.

I can see this issue has been reported and fixed here:
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/kubernetes/issues/504

I'm currently trying to resolve this.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Kubernetes is always trying to pull docker images from Docker Hub

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
I pushed the stratos php 4.1.0-alpha docker image to docker hub and
executed the kubernetes client live tests, all tests were passed. Now I'm
verifying the kubernetes flow with stratos.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Chamila also reported this sometimes back in stratos dev list. I don't
remember whether he was able to solve this.

Thanks

On Thursday, December 25, 2014, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I'm seeing a problem with Kubernetes 0.5.2 where it always trying to pull
> docker images from the Docker Hub even though the docker images are
> available locally.
>
> I can see this issue has been reported and fixed here:
> https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/kubernetes/issues/504
>
> I'm currently trying to resolve this.
>
> Thanks
>

> --