Posted to announce@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/08/29 20:00:10 UTC

[ANN] Maven archetype plugin 1.0-alpha-6 released

The maven team is pleased to announce the maven archetype plugin
1.0-alpha-6 release.

This release substitutes the failed 1.0-alpha-5 release too.

Issues fixed

ARCHETYPE-78      Dependencies listed as version ${project.version} in
maven-archetype prevent the use of archetypes
ARCHETYPE-60    Archetype Documentation Incorrect
ARCHETYPE-38    The archetype is using user.dir which prohibits clean embedding

Change log
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11095&fixfor=13683
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11095&fixfor=12413

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: [ANN] Maven archetype plugin 1.0-alpha-6 released

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
alpha 6 has been removed. If you have problems delete it from your
local repo and it will pick up the previous version

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tommy Knowlton <To...@KE4KUG.net>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Carlos, we've got a bad pom: