Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Manuel Antonio Novoa Proenza <ma...@estudiantes.uci.cu> on 2012/04/04 17:22:46 UTC

Re: PageRank

hi Rav
Thank you for your answer.

In my case I use nutch for crawling the web. Using nutch am a true rookie. How do I configure nutch to return that information? And how do I make solr to index that information, or that information is being built with the score of the indexed documents.

thank you very much

Saludos...

Manuel Antonio Novoa Proenza
Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas
Email: manovoa@estudiantes.uci.cu

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

Re: PageRank

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
 Hi,

 Please subscribe to the Nutch mailing list. Scoring is straightforward
 and calculated scores can be written to the CrawlDB or as external file
 field for Solr.

 Cheers

 On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 10:22:46 -0500 (COT), Manuel Antonio Novoa Proenza
 <ma...@estudiantes.uci.cu> wrote:
> hi Rav
> Thank you for your answer.
>
> In my case I use nutch for crawling the web. Using nutch am a true
> rookie. How do I configure nutch to return that information? And how
> do I make solr to index that information, or that information is
> being
> built with the score of the indexed documents.
>
> thank you very much

> Saludos...

> Manuel Antonio Novoa Proenza
> Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas
> Email: manovoa@estudiantes.uci.cu
>

> 10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS
> INFORMATICAS...
>
> http://www.uci.cu

 Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17