Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Radovan Janecek <ja...@systinet.com> on 2002/06/03 14:02:46 UTC

Re: Transaction Handler in apache Soap

Afaik, it does not. If you want, you can try WASP Server
(http://www.systinet.com/products/beta_jserver/index.html). Within its
distribution, there is a demo that shows calling EJBs under transactions
from Microsoft Excel... Transaction context is passed within soap headers.

Sincerely

Radovan

Radovan Janecek
VP, Engineering, Systinet  (formerly Idoox)
http://www.systinet.com
Systinet's online forums: http://forums.systinet.com/