Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2021/09/30 08:45:48 UTC

EE 9 TCK challenges for EE 8?

Hi all,

We opened some challenges for EE 9 for JPA as an example.
Most of them got accepted so tests are excluded in EE 9.

In EE 8, we run them because they are not excluded but they are failing.
Should we exclude them even though the challenges haven't been opened
against EE 8?

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: EE 9 TCK challenges for EE 8?

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi,

I am fine with excluding the challenged (& accepted) EE9 tests in EE8
as it is mainly a naming thing (EE8 -> EE9) and the issues / concerns
raised are also applicable to EE8, no?

However, I have no idea about the implications (regarding calling sth
"certified") of such a decision... ;)

Gruss
Richard

Am Donnerstag, dem 30.09.2021 um 10:45 +0200 schrieb Jean-Louis
Monteiro: