Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Lefrancois, Carl" <Ca...@axa-canada.com> on 2008/06/16 17:01:02 UTC

RE : [AXIS2C] [WSDL2C] Tool usage problem.

Hello,

I believe that exception means that the CLASSPATH environment variable
needs fixing.  It should include a reference to the Axis2 directory that
contains the jar files for WSDL2C.

I had the same problems when beginning to use WSDL2C.  Keep at it, it
works well eventually!

hth

Posted by Daniel Gorodowienko <dg...@lpt.dk>.
I found a solution for missing classes.

I just have unpacked all of the JAR files.

Posted by Daniel Gorodowienko <dg...@lpt.dk>.