Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <no...@github.com> on 2014/11/19 23:18:56 UTC

[jclouds-karaf] JCLOUDS-716: Remove Rackspace First-Gen Cloud Servers (#63)

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/everett-toews/jclouds-karaf JCLOUDS-716-remove-first-gen-cloud-servers

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/63

-- Commit Summary --

  * JCLOUDS-716: Remove Rackspace First-Gen Cloud Servers

-- File Changes --

    M cache/src/main/java/org/jclouds/karaf/cache/CacheProvider.java (2)
    M feature/pom.xml (2)
    M feature/src/main/resources/feature.xml (16)
    M itests/src/test/java/org/jclouds/karaf/itests/RackspaceFeaturesInstallationTest.java (10)
    M itests/src/test/java/org/jclouds/karaf/itests/live/RackspaceLiveTest.java (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/63.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/63.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/63

Re: [jclouds-karaf] JCLOUDS-716: Remove Rackspace First-Gen Cloud Servers (#63)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
I wasn't aware of this PR and I already fixed this when preparing 1.9.0-rc1 here: https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/commit/d6052c7b25110a2f8d08c992830017fb3a6ceb82
Can this PR be closed then?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/63#issuecomment-85906937

Re: [jclouds-karaf] JCLOUDS-716: Remove Rackspace First-Gen Cloud Servers (#63)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-karaf-pull-requests #105](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf-pull-requests/105/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/63#issuecomment-63727162

Re: [jclouds-karaf] JCLOUDS-716: Remove Rackspace First-Gen Cloud Servers (#63)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
I'll leave it to someone with more knowledge of Karaf than I to actually merge this. Note that if there are any comments, I'll be back on Nov. 24 to address them.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/63#issuecomment-63735574

Re: [jclouds-karaf] JCLOUDS-716: Remove Rackspace First-Gen Cloud Servers (#63)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds ยป jclouds-karaf #1452](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds-karaf/1452/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/63#issuecomment-63732113

Re: [jclouds-karaf] JCLOUDS-716: Remove Rackspace First-Gen Cloud Servers (#63)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
If no one who knows Karaf cares to merge this, I'll just go ahead and close it on April 3. I'd rather close it unmerged than risk breaking Karaf in some weird way I'm not prepared to deal with.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/pull/63#issuecomment-85719435